THE FELLOWSHIP AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Fellowship was established with the following
three visions , aims and objectives :-
1. This Fellowship shall be called Great Commission Of Christ. Fellowship International ( Soul Winners )
2 The Emblem or Logo for this Fellowship is :-Bible open to the world .
3. This Fellowship is Non -Denominational , Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization .
1. The First Vision:
1. The vision of this Fellowship is to promote an effective evangelistic drive for every Christian to know his or her Great Commission and encourage Church unity among church members through the establish of Church in their Communities.
2. To kill the spirit of denominational ism which has buried the concept with which Jesus Christ build his Church ( Mathew 16:18 )
3. To create awareness in the members, that every Church House is a base for Evangelism and thus, be busy evangelizing and propagating the Gospel. If the Gospel is to be effectively shared with other people all around, then church House must become a base for Evangelism activities . This pertained in the early New –Testament Church ( Act 5: 42 ) .
4. To Follow the pattern of the master reaper Jesus was always conscious of harvest time , always ready to seize the opportunity DURING HIS EARTHLY MINISTRY, He referred to the ripened harvest and need for reapers to work in the fields . He was the master reaper and calls for other reapers to join him in HARVEST FIELDS (Luke 10: 2 .)
5. To remove Religious Confusion , such as false Gospel which Paul clearly stated as problem in the Galatians Church when he wrote , I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another Gospel , but there are some that trouble you and would pervert the Gospel of Christ ( Galatians 1:6-7 ) .
6. This Fellowship/Ministry was founded by Rev. Evangelist Samuel Kweku Ackom. The vision was given to me by God or Jesus in the year 1989 , that as you are Christian what is your call for: that I answered and said is to win the lost souls to you Jesus , that was how the GREAT COMMISSION was founded.
7. Great Commission Of Christ Fellowship International ( Soul Winners ) as a Fellowship/Ministry would work in concert with all Churches , Ghana Evangelical Committee , AD 2000 Global Evangelical Movement and all Christian Organization in the world.
8. The Fellowship/Ministry also have a vision to offer services to Ministry :-Building Leadership Training , Literature Distribution , Self – Programmer for Christian , also for the youth , Prisoners , Street Children , Disabled , Orphans , Train Christians in Evangelism that is the Great Commission , from pastors ,elders ,members to the one who have accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and personal savior and also been baptized .
9. The Fellowship/Ministry will sponsor International Evangelical Seminars, Crusade, International Tourism in Ghana and outside Ghana
10. The Fellowship/Ministry will welcome Church or individuals who want to partner ,sponsor or donate to us from Ghana or outside Ghana for us to do the work of our Lord Jesus. 11. This Fellowship has members who are from diffident denomination working with us , so all Christian’s are welcome .
2. The Second Vision
1. In the Fellowship/Ministry an outreach called " Ackom Evangelical Training Institution , the vision of this outreach is to train Christians who went to do the work , which Jesus has commissioned all Christian to do on their own free will , because Jesus said "The harvest is large, but there are few workers to gather it in. (Matthew 9 :37 ).
2 Train Christians to win the lost soul for Christ .
3 Train Christians to do missionary work all over the world.
3 The Third Vision:
In the Fellowship/Ministry a " FOUNDATION " is been formed to assist Christians and non- Christian who need helped. The name of the foundation is: Ackom Save Souls Foundation
1. Ackom Save Souls Foundation , it is Non-Profit , Non-Governmental Organization and helps people get Grant . The foundation will seek grants. in U.S.A.grant and outside U.S.A. to assist in Health ,Education , Religion , Agricultural , Social Service , Small-Scale Industry and Technology. And it is a relief, also going to give relief to the people like Prisoners , Street Children , Disabled , Orphans , etc .
2. Ackom Save Souls Foundation shall welcome Church or individuals who went to be in partnership with us in U.S.A. or outside U.S.A.for us to Save Souls.
THE FELLOWSHIP WELCOME
CHURCHS - ORGANIZATIONS - INDIVIDUAL
PARTNERSHIP - SPONSORSHIP - DONATION - MISSIONARY
FOR US TO JOIN TOGETHER AND DO THE WORK OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AS HE HAS COMMISSION US TO DO AS :
" FISHERS OF MEN OR SOUL WINNERS "
The Founder Of This Fellowship / Outreach / Foundation
Rev. Evangelist Samuel Kweku Ackom
( President / International Evangelist )